MY PLAN FOR SUCCESS
Ensuring that every child can succeed
Quality education is priority number one.
- Commit to providing students and teachers with the best materials and facilities possible.
- Educate our students to be critical thinkers, not just test takers, by increasing professional development for teachers
- Create more access to high quality early education and after-school programs.
Building Transparency and Community Engagement
Students, parents, and community members deserve to be treated with respect and dignity and to have their voices heard.
- Establish transparent processes with easy access to information.
- Provide meetings at times and locations that are accessible to all. Live stream school board and committee meetings.
- Empower parents and young people to have a voice in educational policies.
Enhancing Safety and Student Support
All students should feel safe at school and have a healthy learning environment
- Protect the school community through effective violence prevention programs that focus on training and awareness.
- Collaborate with public safety officials to enhance school safety programs and establish safety plans for school staff, parents, and children.
- Expand social and emotional support for students in need of services through collaboration with partner agencies.